Chaus Boris Yur'evich, Candidate of biological sciences, associate professor, sub-department of biology, Sterlitamak branch of Bashkir State University (49 Lenina avenue, Sterlitamak, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Now the quality of natural waters is generally estimated by physical and chemical methods on frequency rate of excess of maximum-permissible concentration of maintenance of pollyutant at them. But a number of hydrochemical analyses concerning roads and not always they give an integral assessment of biological quality of waters. Therefore, a relevant task is studying of a response of a water biota to anthropogenic pollution of natural water currents for indication of maintenance of pollyutant in waters and replacement of a number of chemical analyses by cheaper biological analyses. The work purpose – the analysis of a possibility of use of the higher aquatic flora for indication of anthropogenic pollution of waters during environmental monitoring of the rivers of South Ural.
Materials and methods. The analysis of constancy (in unit shares) 12 views from group of the highest water vegetation was carried out in regions of 17 state water posts which are on the rivers flowing across the territory of South Ural from 2007 to
2016. The content indexes of such compounds in river waters as manganese, nickel and iron, oil products, phenols, nitrogen ammoniyny, coppers, zincum, sulfates, chlorides, a nitrite nitrogen were used as chemical characteristics on alignments.
Results. It is the first time when the dynamics of water plant species occurrence in the studied sections of rivers of the South Ural has been studied. The strong positive and negative correlative connections between constancy of some species of water
plants with a number of hydrochemical parameters are revealed. The linear regression models for a possibility of indication of concentration of pollyutant in river waters on an index of occurrence of a number of views from group of the highest
water vegetation are calculated.
Conclusions. The combination of hydrobiological and hydrochemical analyses, apparently, will allow to reveal the pollyutant who are most influencing water flora that is very important for acceptance of the technology solutions on a sewage disposal dumped to the rivers of South Ural and to develop recommendations about replacement of a number of chemical analyses by cheaper biological analyses.
1. Abakumov V. A., Sushchenya L. M. Ekologicheskie modifikatsii i kriterii ekologicheskogo normirovaniya: tr. Mezhdunar. simp. [Ecological modifications and ecological standardization criteria: proceedings of an International symposium]. Moscow,
1991, pp. 41–51.
2. Bulgakov N. G., Levich A. P., Maksimov V. N. Ekologicheskiy monitoring: ucheb. posobie [Ecological monitoring: tutorial]. Nizhniy Novgorod: Izd-vo Nizhegorodskogo un-ta, 2003, part 5, pp. 93–259.
3. Shitikov V. K., Rozenberg G. S., Zinchenko T. D. Kolichestvennaya gidroekologiya: metody sistemnoy identifikatsii [Quantitative hydroecology: system identification methods]. Tolyatti: IEVB RAN, 2003, 463 p.
4. Vysshie vodnye rasteniya Belarusi: Ekologo-biologicheskaya kharakteristika, ispol'zovanie i okhrana [Higher aquatic flora of Belarus: ecological and biological characteristics, utilization and protection]. Ed. G. S. Gigevich. Minsk: BGU, 2001, 231 p.
5. Chaus B. Yu. Put' nauki [The path of science]. 2015, no. 11 (21), pp. 35–39.
6. Gorlova R. N. Vodnye resursy [Aquatic resources]. 1992, no. 6, pp. 59–73.
7. Stepanovskikh A. S. Ekologiya: ucheb. dlya vuzov [Ecology: teaching aid for universities]. Moscow: YuNITI-DANA, 2001, 288 p.
8. Alekseev Yu. E., Alekseev E. B., Gabbasov K. K. et al. Opredelitel' vysshikh rasteniy Bashkirskoy ASSR [The identifier of higher plants of Bashkir ASSR]. Moscow: Nauka, 1988, part 1, 316 p.
9. Cherepanov S. K. Sosudistye rasteniya Rossii i sopredel'nykh gosudarstv (v predelakh byvshego SSSR) [Vascular plants of Russia and adjacent states (in the former USSR area)]. Saint-Petersburg: Mir i sem'ya, 1995, 992 p.
10. Gosudarstvennye doklady «O sostoyanii prirodnykh resursov i okruzhayushchey sredy
respubliki Bashkortostan» [A state report “On the condition of natural resources and the environment of the Republic of Bashkortostan”]. Ufa, 2007–2017. Available at: http://www.ecology.bashkortostan.ru/presscenter/lectures/ (accessed September 27, 2017).
11. Available at: http://mathhelpplanet.com/static.php?p=onlayn-mnk-i-regressionniy-analiz
12. Chaus B. Yu. Aktual'nye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya v sovremennom vuze : materialy III Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (g. Sterlitamak, 7–10 iyunya 2017 g.) [Topical scientific and educational problems in a modern university: proceedings of III International
scientific and practical conference (Sterlitamak, 7th–10th June 2017)]. Sterlitamak: Sterlitamakskiy filial BashGU, 2017, part I, pp. 237–240.
13. Sadchikov A. P., Kudryashov M. A. Ekologiya pribrezhno-vodnoy rastitel'nosti: ucheb. posobie dlya studentov vuzov [Ecology of coastal water flora: tutorial for university students]. Moscow: Izd-vo NIA-Priroda, REFIA, 2004, 220 p.